Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Thread: The toys tour 20 17 and more

PBN User

Ignore User

The toys tour 20 17 and more

THE TOYS TOUR 2017 We are looking forward to seeing you and your crew at the toys tour, bring a toy is all you need to do. we are planning more fun and festivities. ans a better menu

PBN User

Ignore User
    the second week end in DEC at the crystal cove in palatka

PBN User

Ignore User

PBN User

Ignore User
    2017 Toys Tour
    Please take notice that this event is a toy collection drive. This event is not a race nor a speed event . There are NO special safety provisions at thsi event . The Operater of all boats will operate their boats in accordance with all laws pretaining to safe boating. The operater of the boat is responcable for the safe operation of their boat and also responsable for any insidents or accidents involving their boat and the saftey of is crew. The operater of the boat will have proper registation and proper saftey equipment. The operater will have the proper insurance or the ability to act as self insured. I will not hold responsable any persons associated with the production of this event . I am resposable for my own actions or miss actions
    signed---

Name_____________________________________________

Address___________________________________________ _

City____________________ State _________

Home Phone __________________Cell________________

e-mail________________________________________

Nick name/screen name_______________________________

Type of boat _________________________________________

PBN User

Ignore User
    2017 TOYS TOUR
    The inquiries have already started showing up and I have been told that the gathering of toys has also began. I guess I should announce the date…
    DECEMBER 8,friday-9,saturday-10, sunday the agenda will be much the same, we are looking for suggestions as to what might add to the festivities of our event. Maybe we will give away 2 mini-bikes then we will race them … who knows ? We will have a better menu and a better way to give away even more prizes
    We wll write more later RaceBoat Rus

The worlds best boating event is , here !
    The Toys Tour will take Place on the sensational waters of the St Johns River , Palatka FL
    Event central will be the Crystal Cove resort
    386 325 1055
    Many guest show up Thursday to get in some free running in on the river and enjoy some of the local sites. The hotel rates are reasonable , so why not ?
    Friday morning begins registration .
    Friday 11:AM we have a lunch run to Crescent City at a new lunch spot. The Run is the twistyest most curvy piece of water in FLA. Tight enough to challenge an 18 foot tunnel boat but big enough to handle a 39 founain. Then across a giant lake
    A great lunch will be waiting there for us . After lunch back to the host hotel wher we will have a Hot Boil meet and greet . Fabulious refreshments and great food . with a live band on the patio. Keep this party at half throttle you have to save ome energy for Saturdat.
    Satuday registration continues . We have a mandatory captain meeting in the morning . The the TOY FLOTILLA rolls out at 11;30 to drop of the toys then to lunch at Renegades. Again great food and drink.
    Back to the host hotel to prepre for the full throttle partying prize give aways and dinner. Fun food festivities and dancing .
    Sunday breakfast then a run up the SilverGlenn springs the nicest boat accessible springs in FLA .

PBN User

Ignore User
    https://www.facebook.com/Toys-Tour-P...6438328035094/

take a look at this facebook page for the toys tour

PBN User

Ignore User
    I'm not a fan of giving kids toys simply because they have dead beat parents. An eleven year old should be able to a McJob and learn to buy their own shit!

PBN User

Ignore User

What ?

Quote Originally Posted by poncho View Post
    I'm not a fan of giving kids toys simply because they have dead beat parents. An eleven year old should be able to a McJob and learn to buy their own shit!
    Are you serious?

PBN User

Ignore User

maybe

maybe you might feel beter since this coment... I hope so . listen to my favorite music . Dance a while and feel better

https://youtu.be/9_-HQWg2DHk what is you guys favorite music

Ignore User
    Hey DICKBAG Christmas is about giving and putting smiles on KIDS/friends/peoples faces and did'nt think there was a age requirement for getting gifts . BAH HUMBUG
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    Short-Bus likes this.