• 2 Post By Drew
  • 2 Post By RUNNINHOTRACING163.1
  • 1 Post By RUNNINHOTRACING163.1
  • 1 Post By ttuton

Thread: The Wall!!!!

PBN User

Ignore User

The Wall!!!!

I support Trump 100%. I think if Mexico doesn't pay. Canada needs to chip in!

Immigration isn't it grand?

99 Sonic 31SS

Ignore User
    His wife is an immigrant. How does a wall stop people who dig tunnels or use boats?

99 Sonic 31SS

Ignore User
    Slandrew and 92nsx like this.

Ignore User
    We all came from another country at one time!But spoke english obeyed the law and police and never blocked up traffic or airports to protestOh yea we loved this country and freedomBuild a wall with a 12' foundation

Boatless

Ignore User
    Walls work. The Chinese built a wall over 2,000 years ago and they still don't have any Mexicans.

Ignore User
    You know I'm a Realtor for almost 40 years all Islamics are now claiming they are from a different Country?WTF Good thing this guy won keep up the good work tag them all!Never forget what their goal is!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hydrosteam, velocity, fountain

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by emilsr View Post
    Walls work. The Chinese built a wall over 2,000 years ago and they still don't have any Mexicans.
    The Great Wall of China is filled with the bodies of their enemies........maybe if we hang a couple dead Mexicans on the wall it will send them the message ?
    1stoutlaw and Mseuro like this.

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Slandrew View Post
    We all came from another country at one time!But spoke english obeyed the law and police and never blocked up traffic or airports to protest:confused:Oh yea we loved this country and freedomBuild a wall with a 12' foundation
    Tru Dat , The Police should of fucked some people up at the inauguration protests and get the respect they deserve . for these punks to have no respect and spit, antagonize, light fires, and throw molotov cocktails at them is wrong .. When Trump brings the natl guard into Chi-town see how much of that they put up with . Bunch of whiney bitches mad that Bernie did'nt get in so no FREE College, no FREE phones, no more FREE healthcare ... NEWS FLASH KIDS THEY NEED TO GET A FUCKING JOB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Slandrew and 1stoutlaw like this.

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by poncho View Post
    I support Trump 100%. I think if Mexico doesn't pay. Canada needs to chip in!

Immigration isn't it grand?

All the whiners can go to Canada , no one is keeping them here against there will .. and Madonna to the front of the line
    Slandrew likes this.

99 Sonic 31SS

Ignore User
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary saftey deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin
    Slandrew likes this.

PBN User

Ignore User
    The problem with immigration in Canada. Is we are actually not liberal, we are very libertarian.

Our constitutional rights and freedoms, not Supreme Law of the land until 1982.

our justice system: Rights and freedoms in Canada - About Canada's System of Justice

Canada does not have a monetary bail system per say. Instead police can make you agree to certain conditions for release. Second on non violent crimes police can only hold a person for 24hrs. Things like under age drinking is not criminal here. Say I'm 16 and have a house party. If police show up. As long as there is not a lot of passing out, angry drunks, etc. The police just told us to keep the noise down. We don't have the fifth, instead we have a witness can't have testimony used against them. They can only charge for perjury. So basically despite marijuana, etc. at a party. The police basically need to catch you red handed. Its also very hard for under cover police to do drug buys, etc. The idea that under cover police can't lie. Is actually a Canadian thing. See police can't entice you to commit a crime, unless you have a criminal record and are known to police. A police officer comes up under cover to me and says I need some crack man. If I sell it. I can say the police officer enticed me to sell the crack. If a drug addict does it. The police are then witnesses of the crime, not the enticers of it....................... If you are a known drug addict, etc. Police are not leading you to commit crimes. So under their direction they can let you sell drugs and buy them with immunity. If a police officer see a dealer sell to someone. They can stop the buyer. Let them keep the drugs in exchange for them telling on the seller. In the 1980's, since police ignored marijuana at private house parties. If the called witness to testify from the party. They could say, I dealt the drugs as a witness, that statement couldn't be used against me. The courts started saying turn a blind eye on marijuana smokers. Police used "informants" too much. Prostitution is actually legal in Canada. To get street hookers off the street. The police would not arrest them for drug offenses. Instead they'd use the threat of drug possession arrest if they didn't go home or another area. Gambling is also legal if its a private party.

I'm not saying its a free for all. Just that even though running a brothel is illegal. Since its legal to be a prostitute and technically legal to be a customer. Its a lot harder to shut down a brothel here. So we may seem liberal towards drugs and other vices. Its because police by no choice have to apply a libertarian system of enforcement to charge people with "crime".

Criminals can operate in many things in a grey area of legality. A massage parlour becomes a don't ask, don't tell in operation. Although we do have a gang problem. Its a lot more controlled here VS the USA. They can do a lot of things as long as its low key. If police knock on my door and I open it. I just invited police into my house. The police can't search the house, but anything in plain view illegal is fair game.

Net. Even if found with drugs. The police need to catch you red handed selling them to charge you for dealing. Even if they do. You'll be out of jail fast. 9 times out of 10. They just book and release. You have to be a danger to yourself or others to be put in a jail cell. By the 1990's it became typical for police to just give a court summons on the spot and release at the scene.

Our jail:

Note the cops are standing around joking amongst themselves. Its more like dealing with the post office VS jail! The immigrants take our Libertarian views as liberal entitlement to commit crimes. Police in Vancouver now just move drug addicts and dealers into other areas now. Just like how they controlled street prostitution.

I see cities like San Fransicko being Sanctuary cities. I see what liberal sanctuary does to a city!

33 Outlaw, 502 Mag's

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by emilsr View Post
    That is fucking funny shit right there . Glad I wasn't drinking wile i read it other wise another laptop would be full of beer.

I already vote it to be Post of the year for 2017!!!!!

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by poncho View Post
    The problem with immigration in Canada. Is we are actually not liberal, we are very libertarian.

Our constitutional rights and freedoms, not Supreme Law of the land until 1982.

our justice system: Rights and freedoms in Canada - About Canada's System of Justice

Canada does not have a monetary bail system per say. Instead police can make you agree to certain conditions for release. Second on non violent crimes police can only hold a person for 24hrs. Things like under age drinking is not criminal here. Say I'm 16 and have a house party. If police show up. As long as there is not a lot of passing out, angry drunks, etc. The police just told us to keep the noise down. We don't have the fifth, instead we have a witness can't have testimony used against them. They can only charge for perjury. So basically despite marijuana, etc. at a party. The police basically need to catch you red handed. Its also very hard for under cover police to do drug buys, etc. The idea that under cover police can't lie. Is actually a Canadian thing. See police can't entice you to commit a crime, unless you have a criminal record and are known to police. A police officer comes up under cover to me and says I need some crack man. If I sell it. I can say the police officer enticed me to sell the crack. If a drug addict does it. The police are then witnesses of the crime, not the enticers of it....................... If you are a known drug addict, etc. Police are not leading you to commit crimes. So under their direction they can let you sell drugs and buy them with immunity. If a police officer see a dealer sell to someone. They can stop the buyer. Let them keep the drugs in exchange for them telling on the seller. In the 1980's, since police ignored marijuana at private house parties. If the called witness to testify from the party. They could say, I dealt the drugs as a witness, that statement couldn't be used against me. The courts started saying turn a blind eye on marijuana smokers. Police used "informants" too much. Prostitution is actually legal in Canada. To get street hookers off the street. The police would not arrest them for drug offenses. Instead they'd use the threat of drug possession arrest if they didn't go home or another area. Gambling is also legal if its a private party.

I'm not saying its a free for all. Just that even though running a brothel is illegal. Since its legal to be a prostitute and technically legal to be a customer. Its a lot harder to shut down a brothel here. So we may seem liberal towards drugs and other vices. Its because police by no choice have to apply a libertarian system of enforcement to charge people with "crime".

Criminals can operate in many things in a grey area of legality. A massage parlour becomes a don't ask, don't tell in operation. Although we do have a gang problem. Its a lot more controlled here VS the USA. They can do a lot of things as long as its low key. If police knock on my door and I open it. I just invited police into my house. The police can't search the house, but anything in plain view illegal is fair game.

Net. Even if found with drugs. The police need to catch you red handed selling them to charge you for dealing. Even if they do. You'll be out of jail fast. 9 times out of 10. They just book and release. You have to be a danger to yourself or others to be put in a jail cell. By the 1990's it became typical for police to just give a court summons on the spot and release at the scene.

Our jail:

Note the cops are standing around joking amongst themselves. Its more like dealing with the post office VS jail! The immigrants take our Libertarian views as liberal entitlement to commit crimes. Police in Vancouver now just move drug addicts and dealers into other areas now. Just like how they controlled street prostitution.

I see cities like San Fransicko being Sanctuary cities. I see what liberal sanctuary does to a city!
    Sounds perfect for all the haters & ones who aren't happy being here , GATES ARE OPEN hurry along now

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PBN User

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuton View Post
    His wife is an immigrant. How does a wall stop people who dig tunnels or use boats?
    I agree with this guys, but there's a lot of missed information.

The majority of illegal immigrants come here on airplanes... How big is this wall going to be if it's going to stop airplanes?

Not to mention the cost. When Mexico does pay you, your grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren will.

The people who support this wall are the same people that actually think that we went to Iraq because of the 9/11 attacks.

Those people will believe anything the media tells them. Oh, Trump isn't apart of the media? He's on television spreading what he wants you to believe constantly.

When you can't get a puppet in office. Might as well get in office yourself.

The guy has it on his campaign agenda and other areas on if website that he's going to shut down the EPA. The EPA!!! No red flags? Anyone?

He's in office to make more money. He's convinced millions of idiots that know nothing about the problems in this world. People who say we're not in a global market, yet half of the stuff sold in Walmart is made in China. The same people who refuse to face the truth and still believe angels exist.

There is no place in a modern world with those types of people. The people who build thier values at a young age like everyone else. Except they refuse to change and continue to hurt people instead.

What do I know. I'm just a window tinter in Marysville, WA.

PBN Charter Member

Ignore User