• 1 Post By Sydwayz
  • 1 Post By Slandrew
  • 2 Post By Brain41
  • 3 Post By Brain41

Thread: Seelye of Paw Paw

3600 Nor-tech Supercat

Ignore User

Seelye of Paw Paw

I purchased the 2006 F650 that was the Offshore Only truck from Seelye of Paw Paw on 7-15-2016 trading in my 2015 GMC Denali, crew cab, dually, Duramax 4x4 that between the $3000.00 I gave them and the $17,000.00 equity I had $20,00.00 down. I made the deal with Jayd Weyenburg the owner/general manager who guaranteed me simple financing when I already told him everybody else I tried I had to go with commercial loans at a higher rate and shorter terms. Well he came through after running my credit several times on the first day. I got several credit Karma notifications and called him the same day telling him to stop running (ruining) my credit. It was then that he told me no problem we got you a loan at 5.49% for 84 months through a local credit union. This truck was at Boyne Thunder with the 38 Donzi wrap on it earlier in July so they had to remove the wrap and the truck was ready for pickup on the following Monday on July 16th. I drove my dually across the state and made the deal on Monday night but from the beginning I told them I was only buying this truck over better trucks and deals out there because of the financing. I drive the truck home and bring it in the shop to find the side boxes ready to fall off with all the mounts cracked at least 80% through, air ride problems, stereo issues, light issues and the rear box is basically just laying on the frame with all its mounts and the box itself broken. I put 3 guys on it spending a week fixing all the issues including replacing the air ride system and air bags. I deal with it and can only be pissed at myself for jumping in with both feet and "got to have it now" attitude.

Over the next month I keep getting more credit denials thinking they are from the first day and just toss them in thrash. In the beginning they are turning down the loan for "commercial vehicle", "age of vehicle" or "value or type of collateral not sufficient". Then they start stating refusals for "too many inquiries in the past 12 months" and "low credit score" including some of the other issues at the same time. When I first called Seelye of Paw Paw my credit score was 758 because of my dealings with them it has now dropped to 688. 2 weeks ago they call me to inform me that the loan has been kicked back because I live to far away from the credit union and they are working on getting another loan. I told them again DO NOT RUN MY CREDIT. They had been running it since 7-16- 2016 even after I told them to stop. I call the credit union to verify what they are saying and they tell me the same thing. I call the dealer back and tell them again to stop and they inform me they got it taken care of and we are all set. I ask how and the financial manager tells me he used his address on my app with the credit union. I call the credit union and they say yes and asked me when I moved to Portage Lake, I reply that still live on the other side of the state so the credit union manager tells me he will call me right back. The dealer tells them that was my sister address which is another lie. The credit union washes its hands of the lying dealership and the saga continued until today when Jayd Weyenberg called me telling me he got me a commercial loan for 3 year at 10% making my payment $1600.00 a month not the $700.00 I signed on for. I tell him that is not what we agreed upon and I would be contacting my attorney and the attorney generals office for all their illegal practices. He said he was coming to pick up "his" F650 and he was going to keep my 2015 Denali and that I could "XXXX off". Here is picture of the wonderful day that has led to 2 months of BS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ignore User
    Every time you run your credit you drop your score sorry to hear about it go with original deal&mailing adress if legal

3600 Nor-tech Supercat

Ignore User
    They ran my credit at least 20 times after I told them to stop in person, on the phone and via email and they lied on my credit app both are crimes with the lying on app being a federal crime with up to 15 years in jail so legal big no.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Never understood that. How you have to be vigilant about maintaining your credit beacon yet any old asshat can "run your credit." A simple inquiry as to your worthiness dings your score? WTF IS THAT? It takes forever to redeem a beacon score yet "they" can chop points off it with the stroke of a few keys. Total bullsh.
    Slandrew likes this.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

Badges?.......We Don't Need No Stinkin Badges........

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain41 View Post
    I purchased the 2006 F650 that was the Offshore Only truck from Seelye of Paw Paw on 7-15-2016 trading in my 2015 GMC Denali, crew cab, dually, Duramax 4x4 that between the $3000.00 I gave them and the $17,000.00 equity I had $20,00.00 down. I made the deal with Jayd Weyenburg the owner/general manager who guaranteed me simple financing when I already told him everybody else I tried I had to go with commercial loans at a higher rate and shorter terms. Well he came through after running my credit several times on the first day. I got several credit Karma notifications and called him the same day telling him to stop running (ruining) my credit. It was then that he told me no problem we got you a loan at 5.49% for 84 months through a local credit union. This truck was at Boyne Thunder with the 38 Donzi wrap on it earlier in July so they had to remove the wrap and the truck was ready for pickup on the following Monday on July 16th. I drove my dually across the state and made the deal on Monday night but from the beginning I told them I was only buying this truck over better trucks and deals out there because of the financing. I drive the truck home and bring it in the shop to find the side boxes ready to fall off with all the mounts cracked at least 80% through, air ride problems, stereo issues, light issues and the rear box is basically just laying on the frame with all its mounts and the box itself broken. I put 3 guys on it spending a week fixing all the issues including replacing the air ride system and air bags. I deal with it and can only be pissed at myself for jumping in with both feet and "got to have it now" attitude.

Over the next month I keep getting more credit denials thinking they are from the first day and just toss them in thrash. In the beginning they are turning down the loan for "commercial vehicle", "age of vehicle" or "value or type of collateral not sufficient". Then they start stating refusals for "too many inquiries in the past 12 months" and "low credit score" including some of the other issues at the same time. When I first called Seelye of Paw Paw my credit score was 758 because of my dealings with them it has now dropped to 688. 2 weeks ago they call me to inform me that the loan has been kicked back because I live to far away from the credit union and they are working on getting another loan. I told them again DO NOT RUN MY CREDIT. They had been running it since 7-16- 2016 even after I told them to stop. I call the credit union to verify what they are saying and they tell me the same thing. I call the dealer back and tell them again to stop and they inform me they got it taken care of and we are all set. I ask how and the financial manager tells me he used his address on my app with the credit union. I call the credit union and they say yes and asked me when I moved to Portage Lake, I reply that still live on the other side of the state so the credit union manager tells me he will call me right back. The dealer tells them that was my sister address which is another lie. The credit union washes its hands of the lying dealership and the saga continued until today when Jayd Weyenberg called me telling me he got me a commercial loan for 3 year at 10% making my payment $1600.00 a month not the $700.00 I signed on for. I tell him that is not what we agreed upon and I would be contacting my attorney and the attorney generals office for all their illegal practices. He said he was coming to pick up "his" F650 and he was going to keep my 2015 Denali and that I could "XXXX off". Here is picture of the wonderful day that has led to 2 months of BS.

#1 one would assume you would of gone thru the truck with a fine tooth comb before purchase and after driving across the state ...
    #2 in july pic trucks appears to be in good shape and everyone looks happy
    #3 write this one down SUPERTRUCKS of cumming Georgia Chris is da man
    #4 its a business write off , whats a couple hundo write it off and move on
    #5 3 sides to every story , hoping to hear the other sides ... hopefully this thread was'nt to start a shit storm and use PBN as leverage against the other party if so take it to Offshore Lonely where the trolls feed on this type of crap

have a great weekend and good luck on your truck escapade

http://f650pickups.com/gallery.html

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by RUNNINHOTRACING163.1; 09-09-2016 at 06:31 AM. Reason: speling
    Slandrew likes this.

"Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by RUNNINHOTRACING163.1 View Post
    Dang RHR. I wish you hadn't of posted that link. I got the wants now.

PBN Original

Ignore User
    Brian aka Brain: ()

I get your frustration, and not trying to diminish the issue as you clearly have a 'situation'.

But this is true:
    "Looking for new credit can equate with higher risk, but most Credit Scores are not affected by multiple inquiries from auto, mortgage or student loan lenders within a short period of time. Typically, these are treated as a single inquiry and will have little impact on your credit scores."
    Credit Checks: How Credit Report Inquiries Affect Your Credit Score

Also, I have this F-650 from SuperTrucks in my driveway at the moment. It belongs to a gracious friend who is letting me take it to Rides from the Heart this weekend, which is a Charity event where we take Children stricken with cancer AND their families out for boat rides, hot rod car rides, as well as big trucks and basically whatever else they want.

It makes me want to throw rocks at my trucks; and "no, I can't even feel it back there."

unnamed.jpg
    Last edited by Sydwayz; 09-09-2016 at 09:12 AM.
    Wobble, hook'em and BajaDan like this.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Good stuff as usual. Thanks for the FICO education. Good to know every inquiry typically doesn't effect your score. Didn't know that.

I do know that an ex wife is the absolute best way to get yer chit hammered.
    Sydwayz, Wobble and Kefurr like this.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

F-2 Speed Racer

Ignore User
    Your the same Brian that got banned from OSO ?

3600 Nor-tech Supercat

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Short-Bus View Post
    Your the same Brian that got banned from OSO ?
    Yes got "forever Banned" for going after 4 OSO members that were part of a group that tried to mess my 14 year old daughter on FB.
    Slandrew and hook'em like this.

3600 Nor-tech Supercat

Ignore User
    Brian, I read that but I have know idea how many times they ran it. Credit Karma shows 19 inquiries since 7-13-2016 that will stay on my report for 2 years and my score should have went up not down because the 2015 GMC was paid off in July and no new loan has been applied.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Yes got "forever Banned" for going after 4 OSO members that were part of a group that tried to mess my 14 year old daughter on FB.
    Dayum, I hope they don't follow you over here with all that, low life POS's. Just for the record.....I'VE GOT dibbs on everyone's daughters at PBN.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

PBN Original

Ignore User
    Brian, I read that but I have know idea how many times they ran it. Credit Karma shows 19 inquiries since 7-13-2016 that will stay on my report for 2 years and my score should have went up not down because the 2015 GMC was paid off in July and no new loan has been applied.
    I think the problem is the loans. I bet you have at least one loan that has gone through, and may now be cancelled, or some other confusing issue. You may want to check with Equifax or Experian directly.
    Slandrew likes this.

Ignore User
    Our Storys Only aka OSO has a lot of meat heads1/2 don't own a performance boat anymore and look to start shit!Also a lot of scammers with the parts that never show!I don't doubt they baggered you daughter ban them

Ignore User
    Let's not forget the credit game will soon come to an end from what I've been hearingStarting on line/private lending etc etcWill do the credit check by them selves and make final call to provide loan.700+ score should be fineLOL

3600 Nor-tech Supercat

Ignore User
    After 4 months of ups and downs, back and forth with lawyers, Attorney General and the Department of State it looks as today this will finally come to a close with a meeting somewhere in the middle.
    hook'em and 92nsx like this.

3600 Nor-tech Supercat

Ignore User
    The deal is done, we reached a fair settlement for both parties. I can now start to make this truck my own.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sydwayz, Slandrew and 92nsx like this.