Like Tree30Likes

Thread: What next?Bad Marina

Ignore User

What next?Bad Marina

:settled
    Last edited by Slandrew; 09-23-2016 at 04:33 PM. Reason: end dispute

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Wow. Sounds like you need to call your attorney friend...or Guido and Vinny (or Uncle Fester) to go by and educate him about business ethics. I'd think if you have the estimate with the agreed to price you could pay that amount and retrieve your boat. Then itemize the work that was completed vs the damage caused while doing it. Hopefully it will be within small claims court guidelines. Good luck Drew, hate to hear this kinda chit.
    Slandrew likes this.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

Badges?.......We Don't Need No Stinkin Badges........

Ignore User
    ended
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Slandrew; 09-23-2016 at 04:35 PM.

33 Outlaw, 502 Mag's

Ignore User

Look at these, then kick ass

Ignore User
    settled
    Last edited by Slandrew; 09-23-2016 at 04:36 PM.

Ignore User
    Cut your losses and get your stuff back before its held up in court for 2 years ,can deal with him at a later date .U shouyld of paid him a visit on Haloween with all the kiddies TRICK OR TREAT MUTHA FUCKER BAM !!!!!

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeff P31, Slandrew and MXBAJA421 like this.

Ignore User
    settled
    Last edited by Slandrew; 09-23-2016 at 04:37 PM.

1999 Baja 25 Outlaw

Ignore User
    This place on the south shore?
    Slandrew likes this.

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Slandrew View Post
    Very true!But the another $10k for more lawyers I have another boat but love my little Fountain!I will let the lawyer neg>I'm done they have no idea what they are doing and are weasels Then he says he's holding back $400 he owes his worker?WTF that's got to do with me he's digging a deeper and deeper hole for him self &company because if he lets those motors freeze up on top spite of damage he did alreadyLets hope he wakes up and settles he won't pay for certified mercruiser guys just a lot of out of state tooth fairys who have no clue and a lot of bragging
    Drew sounds like he will let them freeze just for spite , if you get a judgement you will never collect $ i know thats not what you wanna hear . stop at the local police station and they will accompany you to the shop to retrieve your engines .. Unfortunately we have a scam shop like that in Illinois that tried some funny bizness like your going thru .

PBN User

Ignore User
    Must have been mistaken... but I always thought you east coast boyz had a special way to take care of these shitbags.........

Slandrew and Drew like this.

Ignore User
    settled
    Last edited by Slandrew; 09-23-2016 at 04:38 PM.

Hydrosteam, velocity, fountain

Ignore User
    Thanks looks like it may come to that only 1 return phone callI called & faxed them at least 5 times sad ego&booze in the brain syndrome??My wife warned me when he sent bills for work not done never completed in the pastFunny part is I went over it with their tech he said all boats are the same piece of cake and no or little labor feesI also don't think he likes Itialian americans
    No one likes Italians ! Lol just kidding
    Slandrew likes this.

Ignore User
    Thanks looks like it may come to that only 1 return phone callI called & faxed them at least 5 times sad ego&booze in the brain syndrome??My wife warned me when he sent bills for work not done never completed in the pastFunny part is I went over it with their tech he said all boats are the same piece of cake and no or little labor feesI also don't think he likes Itialian americans
    Slandrew likes this.

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Wtf with the Dbl post. I posted something else. It went something like this..... Drew...., blah blah blah.... We might as well be neighbors ..... Blah blah blah. If you don't want to post the name, pm me the name

PBN Charter Member

Ignore User
    You must thrive on drama. That is the only reason I can think of for you not taking the advice of "RHR" and getting your stuff back in your possession. Have you ever seen a legal proceeding done quickly? I bet not. Cold weather is fast approaching and next spring you'll still be w/o the Fountain running. Good Luck and I really hope you get this worked out.

Ignore User
    settled
    Last edited by Slandrew; 09-23-2016 at 04:40 PM.

Ignore User
    Thanks this guy will not settle big ego I made a great offer to get boat out or their possesionLawyer will end it fast have pictures and old partsGood chance their insurance company same as mine will settle itDestroyed sun pad by removing all the screws??WTF Oh yea charged me $900 to remove it????Have a great holiday allThou shall not steal!
    Andrew I sent pm. If you have the money to get your boat get it. Keep your paperwork then start the proceedings . If your boat freezes then your deeeeeeply screwed with no lube. I hate this kinda shi t. People suck. If I can help in any way let me know. I also have some friends that are lawyers and I have the other kind also. But I also have the guy to fix your boat also. Let me know
    Slandrew and hook'em like this.

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    Must have been mistaken... but I always thought you east coast boyz had a special way to take care of these shitbags.........

yup
    Yup!

Ignore User
    settled
    Last edited by Slandrew; 09-23-2016 at 04:40 PM.

33 Outlaw, 502 Mag's

Ignore User
    Just Food for thought: Charles and fellow boater also went after a shop for faulty workmanship, First he told them to just replace the engine they messed up. They said no. So he hired a lawyer.

His lawyer also went after deprecation value for the boat, time lost, work time lost, personal stress ect.., besides just replacing the engine. Well it was in the court system for 4 years!!! before they finally settled. Need less to say they should have just bought him a new engine, since they had to pay him 3-4 times that in the end.

Be ready for a fight, and a long one. The shop will it counter dict everything. You will prob have to get( like Charles had to) 2 separate surveys and 2 separate engine surveys. Besides the insurance companies doing there own inspection. Takes some time for all of that to happen. besides waiting on court date's that the shop will prob put off any ways.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast