Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: PBN Forums Status Update

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by hook'em View Post
    I'm pretty sure Brad's not the admin here. I doubt Brad had anything to do with or knew anything about the shirt being sent. Shipping shirts is not the reason "Brad's fed up with this place." Back to the facts.....

The order was from early September. The email inquiries to admin went unreturned until the shirt was shipped in early December. Even then he wasn't notified it had shipped.

With no reply or confirmation what's he supposed to do? Then admin starts a thread that address membership moving forward and invites questions.....what's wrong with him asking? Up to that point there was no reply to his direct/private inquiry. As far as the shirt showing up at his dad's hous in a different state only two weeks ago, then ok JB's dad is a total jerk for not telling him the shirt showed up.

Why are you tossing stones here RHR? Maybe theres a reason your banned at other sites? Stirring chit where you don't even have a dog in the fight or know the "story." No one else reading this thread was offended by his question. And in no way did he "call out Brad." Carry on.
    My old man is going to get an earful from me tomorrow!!!!
    hook'em likes this.

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDan View Post
    Just ordered another shirt. I've been meaning to do that.
    Make sure you call Denise every 5 minutes to see if it arrived.

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDan View Post
    Just ordered another shirt. I've been meaning to do that.
    sounds like a great idea i'll have to grab a few as well and they'll be collector items .....and a tracking # so i know when they arrive
    Last edited by RUNNINHOTRACING163.1; 12-19-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by hook'em View Post
    I'm pretty sure Brad's not the admin here. I doubt Brad had anything to do with or knew anything about the shirt being sent. Shipping shirts is not the reason "Brad's fed up with this place." Back to the facts.....

The order was from early September. The email inquiries to admin went unreturned until the shirt was shipped in early December. Even then he wasn't notified it had shipped.

With no reply or confirmation what's he supposed to do? Then admin starts a thread that address membership moving forward and invites questions.....what's wrong with him asking? Up to that point there was no reply to his direct/private inquiry. As far as the shirt showing up at his dad's hous in a different state only two weeks ago, then ok JB's dad is a total jerk for not telling him the shirt showed up.

Why are you tossing stones here RHR? Maybe theres a reason your banned at other sites? Stirring chit where you don't even have a dog in the fight or know the "story." No one else reading this thread was offended by his question. And in no way did he "call out Brad." Carry on.
    not that i know about just checked in Midwest boat party & river daves and accounts still active so apparently your misinformed feel free to tell me all about it at the next boating event i'll be in Miami for the boat show February 15-19,
    see ya soon and Happy Holidayz
    Slandrew and hook'em like this.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    That'll be perfect big daddy. You can buy the drinks for my bday. Book it Danno.

Did you check OSO? BAJAHAHAHAHA

"Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander

Ignore User
    While I am disappointed that PBN will be ceasing its forum operations, I do want to take a moment to thank Brad and all the others who have worked behind the scenes to make this a pleasant, informative and fun experience. I know it seems like there's not much appreciation from us sometimes, but PBN has been a great site. I have met a lot of good guys here, some will be friends for life, and that's invaluable. I have also learned quite a bit and it has helped me become a better boater. I would like to thank you all for that.

The Key West poker run is on my list thanks to you guys, and unlikely enough, I also have a crazy urge to circumnavigate Long Island. So perhaps we will all see each other in the not too distant future.

In the meantime, my best to you, your families and all the crazy folks on this site. Godspeed.
    Drew likes this.

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User
    Christmas came early!

Name:  ImageUploadedByPowerboat Nation1513823219.668981.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  721.0 KB
    Slandrew likes this.

Ignore User
    I got my shirt way back when thanks again anybody that wants to go around Long Island let me know when you get hereAgain good luck health and great 2018
    Attached Images Attached Images  

07, sunstation 28', gator tail, center console

Ignore User
    amen brother!!
    Slandrew likes this.

WWW.MARINEMODS.US

Ignore User
    Ok, being the hot topic this week is all about people deleting Facebook accounts due to massive personal data breaches, has the value of this forum increased enough to keep it going?? Facebook already lasted 5 years more than I gave it. But I'm usually pretty good at gauging net trends, and not tossing in the towel on my prediction just yet..

So to Brad, what's your thoughts? Since it's likely not getting scooped up by Internet Brands, what's your feelings about passing the torch to some active members? I use a great shared hosting service that only runs $150yr for unlimited bandwidth and storage. Guessing a few moderators could be rounded up if your still looking to unload it...

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by kidturbo View Post
    Ok, being the hot topic this week is all about people deleting Facebook accounts due to massive personal data breaches, has the value of this forum increased enough to keep it going?? Facebook already lasted 5 years more than I gave it. But I'm usually pretty good at gauging net trends, and not tossing in the towel on my prediction just yet..

So to Brad, what's your thoughts? Since it's likely not getting scooped up by Internet Brands, what's your feelings about passing the torch to some active members? I use a great shared hosting service that only runs $150yr for unlimited bandwidth and storage. Guessing a few moderators could be rounded up if your still looking to unload it...
    Great post KD

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Drew likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2