Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Slandrew

Thread: Is This in BAD taste...?

PBN User

Ignore User

Is This in BAD taste...?

Would this be in bad taste? For over 10 years I have extended in person an invitation to several of the other poker run promoters an invitation to come to the toys tour and have done all I can to make them feel welcome . when you went to their events they handed out my toys tour T-shirts to their guests. Many thanks for the promo help . Other than Bill Pyburn I have not seen any other promoters at my Toys tour , Nor have I seen some from there group. I wish I felt better about this situations …….In reaction to this I will have my son make a piñata of that promoter . At the toys tour this piñata will be beat in effigy and the candy will pour out. This is all in fun .

Is this in poor taste ? Who should be the persons face on the piñata?

Ignore User
    Bad taste is when people start event not for fun but for profit when this is happens less and less events attended!Race groups are guilty alsoSo as Roy Rodgers would say happy trails

Ignore User
    And no you are not entitled to profit even though many think they areMajor reason for decrease in go fast boaters my 02
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is  This  in  BAD  taste...?-golf-cart-3407598cf325987f.jpg  
    BajaDan likes this.