Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Drew
  • 1 Post By Drew

Thread: People as a whole are a ssholes

Hydrosteam, velocity, fountain

Ignore User

People as a whole are a ssholes

So the season is coming soon. Because the lack of excitement and adrenaline I took my angry 115lb Doberman for a walk down to the boat ramp just to get the salt air and let him get out for a bit. On my walk home I see a twin outboard skater rolling in on a trailer being pulled by a uhaul truck. Looked really nice. So I had to pass him on my walk so I figured I would be nice and say hi....chew the fat and tell him he had a nice rig......the guy was such a f ucking asshole. Couldn't be bothered. My dog wanted to bite him...( he is a great judge of character). The guy who was with him was ok but then the j o driving the uhaul truck pulled out a bat and handed it to the other guy.... im thinking this is going to get ugly so I said " good luck" and walk home. I will say this. I walked up to him to say nice boat and that I'm a speed guy myself...he didn't have to be a as shole. On the other hand he doesn't know who I am either and he may have been being protective of his egg beater...who know....I do know this the name of the boat is ( insane in the membrane ) looks to be about a 26'-28' skater white and red lettering. Anyone know this boat? If you do let me know....so when I see him again I can tell him to go f uck himself while using his name. He didn't have to be a douche bag

PBN User

Ignore User
    Most people are happy that others appreciate/ take interest in their go fast...but for all the good one's there are those that definitely bring out the "WTF???"

An inflated Ego in an already "set for life" As$hole never make for a good encounter... your next will probably be a good one (hopefully)

Ignore User
    So I slept on it. And I really think it wasn't his boat at all. It was 9:30 pm....he was really high strung ...I bet it was a repo....
    92nsx likes this.

PBN User

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    So the season is coming soon. Because the lack of excitement and adrenaline I took my angry 115lb Doberman for a walk down to the boat ramp just to get the salt air and let him get out for a bit. On my walk home I see a twin outboard skater rolling in on a trailer being pulled by a uhaul truck. Looked really nice. So I had to pass him on my walk so I figured I would be nice and say hi....chew the fat and tell him he had a nice rig......the guy was such a f ucking asshole. Couldn't be bothered. My dog wanted to bite him...( he is a great judge of character). The guy who was with him was ok but then the j o driving the uhaul truck pulled out a bat and handed it to the other guy.... im thinking this is going to get ugly so I said " good luck" and walk home. I will say this. I walked up to him to say nice boat and that I'm a speed guy myself...he didn't have to be a as shole. On the other hand he doesn't know who I am either and he may have been being protective of his egg beater...who know....I do know this the name of the boat is ( insane in the membrane ) looks to be about a 26'-28' skater white and red lettering. Anyone know this boat? If you do let me know....so when I see him again I can tell him to go f uck himself while using his name. He didn't have to be a douche bag
    The person who you are talking about had his boat down in my yard. I work on trailers. He just stole a trailer from me and gave me a bad credit card. Do you know where you saw him and when
    Please get to me as fast as possible Thanks,Neil
    631 793 5196

Ignore User
    Name:  IMG_3007.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  156.9 KB This the boat Niel ? It has Ct tags. But they said the came from islip. Why the uhaul track when he had a dully truck as a chase vehicle?

Ignore User
    Should have let my dog eat him. He wanted to

Ignore User
    I agree this guy was up to no good you just scared him!I hope guy gets paid sounds like a typical scum bag marine creepThey sub chit out then burn the guy who busted his assI've seen that boat on Long Island will give you a heads up on location!

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Slandrew View Post
    I agree this guy was up to no good you just scared him!I hope guy gets paid sounds like a typical scum bag marine creepThey sub chit out then burn the guy who busted his assI've seen that boat on Long Island will give you a heads up on location!
    Why the CT tag. And said they where from islip......they showed up from the west of ferry boat terminal that connects Long Island to Ct. . so that boat is not from Connecticut......