Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree15Likes
  • 2 Post By BajaDan
  • 2 Post By BajaDan
  • 1 Post By j21black
  • 2 Post By Kefurr
  • 3 Post By Kefurr
  • 2 Post By UnleashedBeast
  • 3 Post By BajaDan

Thread: 2018 Emerald Coast Fellowship Tour

  1. #1
    PBN Charter Member BajaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,185
    "Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander


    Ignore User

    2018 Emerald Coast Fellowship Tour

    I've sort of hesitated about this as I'm thinking that perhaps the event has just sort of run it's course. It is a long drive for most of you (I doubt I would drive to LOTO and spend a week of vacation there), but now that Bayou Baja is hitting on all eight and we have JB and Leroy with kids that can entertain each other as well as being relatively close by, I thought "Why not?". So here we are. I seem to be pathetic at picking dates so if any of you are interested in getting together next summer for a lot (I mean A LOT) of boating, Denise and I would like to hear from you. I have no vacation dates committed for next year yet. Let me know if you have something in mind.

    Dan
    hook'em and Kefurr like this.

  2. #2
    PBN Charter Member BajaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,185
    "Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander


    Ignore User
    Something to think about.

    IMG_5500.jpg
    Kefurr and 92nsx like this.

  3. #3
    PBN User UnleashedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pensacola, Florida
    Posts
    216
    2005 Baja 23 Outlaw


    Ignore User
    I live right on top of the venue, it's just a shame the weather spoiled it last year.

  4. #4
    PBN Charter Member BajaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,185
    "Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander


    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
    I live right on top of the venue, it's just a shame the weather spoiled it last year.
    What's a little tropical storm among friends?

    And you make FIVE! That would be record attendance, at least as far as the number of boats went.

  5. #5
    PBN Charter Member Short-Bus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,764
    F-2 Speed Racer


    Ignore User
    how far is it for you guys to pull up to TRL

  6. #6
    PBN Charter Member j21black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Slapout, Alabama
    Posts
    6,127
    2007 277 Baja Islander


    Ignore User
    Let me talk to the fun police and see what she thinks....
    92nsx likes this.

  7. #7
    PBN Charter Member hook'em's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Posts
    11,141
    Boss 272/502


    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Short-Bus View Post
    how far is it for you guys to pull up to TRL
    Bout 350 miles.

    JB you have no excuse for not hitting the beach.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

    Badges?.......We Don't Need No Stinkin Badges........

  8. #8
    PBN Charter Member j21black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Slapout, Alabama
    Posts
    6,127
    2007 277 Baja Islander


    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by hook'em View Post
    Bout 350 miles.

    JB you have no excuse for not hitting the beach.
    I was going this year - Surprise visit and then the weather kicked up.....Even bought the chart for my plotter....

  9. #9

  10. #10
    PBN Charter Member Kefurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    D'Iberville MS
    Posts
    3,159
    Bayou Baja / Boss 272


    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDan View Post
    I've sort of hesitated about this as I'm thinking that perhaps the event has just sort of run it's course. It is a long drive for most of you (I doubt I would drive to LOTO and spend a week of vacation there), but now that Bayou Baja is hitting on all eight and we have JB and Leroy with kids that can entertain each other as well as being relatively close by, I thought "Why not?". So here we are. I seem to be pathetic at picking dates so if any of you are interested in getting together next summer for a lot (I mean A LOT) of boating, Denise and I would like to hear from you. I have no vacation dates committed for next year yet. Let me know if you have something in mind.

    Dan
    What are you talking about a lot of boating???

    ImageUploadedByPowerboat Nation1506467971.311678.jpg

    ImageUploadedByPowerboat Nation1506468014.523738.jpg

    ImageUploadedByPowerboat Nation1506468335.169600.jpg

    ImageUploadedByPowerboat Nation1506468416.903640.jpg
    hook'em, Hobe and BajaDan like this.

  11. #11
    PBN Charter Member BajaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,185
    "Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander


    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefurr View Post
    What are you talking about a lot of boating???
    Ok, well, some boating. We will try to do better next year.

  12. #12
    PBN Charter Member BajaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,185
    "Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander


    Ignore User
    If anyone is interested in going, it is a good idea for us to pick a date and book a place to stay pretty quickly. There are not many places with good boating facilities that rent. If you decide not to go, you can get your deposit back. That is easy up to 30 days before the trip as a general rule.

  13. #13
    PBN Charter Member j21black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Slapout, Alabama
    Posts
    6,127
    2007 277 Baja Islander


    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDan View Post
    If anyone is interested in going, it is a good idea for us to pick a date and book a place to stay pretty quickly. There are not many places with good boating facilities that rent. If you decide not to go, you can get your deposit back. That is easy up to 30 days before the trip as a general rule.
    I won’t be able to discuss with the wife until Friday night.

  14. #14
    PBN Charter Member BajaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,185
    "Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander


    Ignore User
    Well JB, I'm thinking we have a little more time than that! But any input on dates is good.

    I know I cannot make it the week of June 11th, including the preceding weekend, and we probably want to avoid the 4th of July unless you really like crowds.

  15. #15
    PBN User UnleashedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pensacola, Florida
    Posts
    216
    2005 Baja 23 Outlaw


    Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDan View Post
    Well JB, I'm thinking we have a little more time than that! But any input on dates is good.

    I know I cannot make it the week of June 11th, including the preceding weekend, and we probably want to avoid the 4th of July unless you really like crowds.
    Always avoid Memorial Day and the 4th of July.
    BajaDan and Kefurr like this.

  16. #16
    PBN Charter Member BajaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,185
    "Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander


    Ignore User
    Just throwing this out there, but right now I am blocking the week from June 16tn (sat) through the 24th (Sun) for this trip.

  17. #17
    PBN Charter Member BajaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,185
    "Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander


    Ignore User
    This is normal boating.

    IMG_8192.JPG

  18. #18
    PBN Charter Member BajaDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    5,185
    "Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander


    Ignore User
    This is PBN Fellowship Tour boating.

    IMG_8193.JPG
    hook'em, Kefurr and 92nsx like this.

  19. #19
    PBN Charter Member hook'em's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Posts
    11,141
    Boss 272/502


    Ignore User
    BAJAHAHAHAHA. See? Engineers do have a sense of humor.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

    Badges?.......We Don't Need No Stinkin Badges........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •