Page 1 of 1438 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Like Tree19523Likes

Thread: TBM Refugees

"Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander

Ignore User

TBM Refugees

Well I'm here and hope the rest of you made it. TBM is gone. Long live TBM! Too bad about the way it happened, but I look forward to continuing my relationship with my friends here. Remember, we made TBM, TBM did not make us! Shove the sticks forward and lets go boating!

Dan

Ignore User
    Glad you found PBN Dan. It sucked when the Baja group split up. Just remember that the guys on BBO never had a problem with the guys on TBM, they had a falling out with its owner.
    hook'em and DocWatson like this.

Boatless

Ignore User
    Go back and read some of the old posts on OSO. They had a problem with more than just Blake. Anyone that didn't agree with them were "ass kissers" and "loosers". That one still cracks me up.

2000 Baja Hammer

Ignore User
    Good morning Lt. Dan!

I think we're all here except Mike C.

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by emilsr View Post
    Go back and read some of the old posts on OSO. They had a problem with more than just Blake. Anyone that didn't agree with them were "ass kissers" and "loosers". That one still cracks me up.
    I chalk it up to people blowing off steam.
    When you coming back to your home lake to visit? First round is on me again buddy

Boatless

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by PlowtownMissile View Post
    I chalk it up to people blowing off steam.
    When you coming back to your home lake to visit? First round is on me again buddy
    More like farts than steam.....but anyway....

I'm trying to get to the lakes on the western slopes this year; Powell, maybe Havasu or Mead, and this job here is cutting into my boating/drinking time. That's putting a crimp on the LOTO travel plans. I'll be back, but this year isn't looking good.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDan View Post
    Well I'm here and hope the rest of you made it. TBM is gone. Long live TBM! Too bad about the way it happened, but I look forward to continuing my relationship with my friends here. Remember, we made TBM, TBM did not make us! Shove the sticks forward and lets go boating!

Dan
    Cheers Lt. Dan, +1 everything you said. Take care "over there", Mr. Roundeye. Give my best to the Mrs. (Still don't know HOW she does it)

PS: Don't feed her any puppy meat or roasted roaches. I know you'll eat anything.
    DocWatson likes this.

'96 272

Ignore User
    It looks like the best of the best are makin the trip over here.....SWWWWWEEET!!!!!!

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Look out now Plow, don't make uncle Bernie post his manifesto on Internet Gang mentality.................While he doesn't claim any credit for the content, it is spot on. There were some personal shots taken for sure, but the good news is they ALL turned into jokes for us "newbies", "loosers", "azz kissers" and so on. IT'S ALL GOOD IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

Boatless

Ignore User
    Don't get me started Perry...

Perhaps the best joke of all; I saved one of the old Baja Full Throttle magazines from a few years back. Every single one of the people mentioned in that issue (all wannabe big cheeses in the online Baja community at the time) are no longer boaters; Baja or otherwise. "Baja Faithful" they called themselves. Doesn't sound very faithful to me.

Speaking of personal shots, where is Jim (3030)? Did he get the memo?

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    He wasn't current on supporting membership (didn't get screwed) but I don't know how to get in touch with the "stupid cork sucker".

BAJAHAHAHA, now that's funny............

Boatless

Ignore User
    I can't find his contact info; guess its time to break out the phone book.

Man it would have been nice to have gotten a warning shot over the bow before the lights got turned off.

Ignore User
    More like farts than steam.....but anyway....

I'm trying to get to the lakes on the western slopes this year; Powell, maybe Havasu or Mead, and this job here is cutting into my boating/drinking time. That's putting a crimp on the LOTO travel plans. I'll be back, but this year isn't looking good.
    I can understand about work. Mead is nice. Just watch out for rocks that blend into the background. The water is really clear and clean

Quote Originally Posted by hook'em View Post
    Look out now Plow, don't make uncle Bernie post his manifesto on Internet Gang mentality.................While he doesn't claim any credit for the content, it is spot on. There were some personal shots taken for sure, but the good news is they ALL turned into jokes for us "newbies", "loosers", "azz kissers" and so on. IT'S ALL GOOD IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.
    I'll try better not to get him riled up. I stayed out of all the drama and never read much about what happened so I was a bit uninformed. Its all good

Lake Conroe, Tx./South Hutchinson Island, Fl.
    1991 Baja 260 (1996-2010), 2003 Baja 302 (2010-2014), No Boat (2014-present)

Ignore User
    Great to see old faces (screen names) and new. No, i didn't last till the end on TBM so not officially a refugee. My status ended in 2010 with Blake refunding my money when i renewed my supporter status and eventually I lost all login rights. In an email to me, he knew the end was coming eventually. He hung in for 3 more years! It was a great ride and many friendships found.

Baja Boss 342

Ignore User
    Mike C here...and yes, I changed my handle from Caluw1...to "Pour~Decision" it's what what I finally decided to name the boat, so that's what I'm going with...did Hobe make it over yet? TBM refugees...that's good. A notice from Blake would've been nice...I heard some poeple recently paid their membership...not cool. Lots of good memories and met some super good peeps on that site. Well...here's to moving on...Mike

Boatless

Ignore User
    Good to see you on board Mike. Hobe is here. Still missing 3030 though.

Good to see you here too Keith. Too bad Nat and I never got to attend the Baja Bash, but we still proudly wear our Bash t-shirts. Thanks for that.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    ?Que Paso Amigo.

So you made it back from Miami and still have a 342? Attaboa...................

Jim, Charlie, Jon, Keith........there are several that come to mind every so often. I don't think Jon (from OK) posts anywhere else.

Life goes on...........................

2000 Baja Hammer

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Pour~Decision View Post
    Mike C here...and yes, I changed my handle from Caluw1...to "Pour~Decision" it's what what I finally decided to name the boat, so that's what I'm going with...did Hobe make it over yet? TBM refugees...that's good. A notice from Blake would've been nice...I heard some poeple recently paid their membership...not cool. Lots of good memories and met some super good peeps on that site. Well...here's to moving on...Mike

Bout time!...lol. I like the name!! Every boat needs a name.

Temporary Boatlessness

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Pour~Decision View Post
    Hey Mike, I knew you would show. You can't resist a good party!!

Pour Decision.... my guess is you can't decide what to drink next, correct?

See ya 119 days (Summerfest 2013) or sooner!

Lake Conroe, Tx./South Hutchinson Island, Fl.
    1991 Baja 260 (1996-2010), 2003 Baja 302 (2010-2014), No Boat (2014-present)

Ignore User
    Good to see you here too Keith. Too bad Nat and I never got to attend the Baja Bash, but we still proudly wear our Bash t-shirts. Thanks for that.
    Thanks Ray! It would of been great having ya'll. Miss those Bash's for sure. Hell i still have new shirts packed away. Might have to get them out and see who wants one. Probably mostly smaller sizes though.

Page 1 of 1438 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast