Page 1595 of 1697 FirstFirst ... 595 1095 1495 1545 1585 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1605 1645 1695 ... LastLast
Results 31,881 to 31,900 of 33933
Like Tree24316Likes

Thread: TBM Refugees

03 Baja Islander 242

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by j21black View Post
    I’ve been wanting to buy a KSG for 4 or 5 years and still haven’t done it.

Saw this one yesterday and it spoke to me. Absolutely no need for it, but after I slept on it, I had to have it.
    Almost bought the single Barrel keltec today at Cabelas. But i want the double Barrel. Have to finish my 50bmg build, then getting kriss vector 45acp, then i can shop shotguns.

PBN User
    Baja 272 Boss

Ignore User
    I’ve been wanting to buy a KSG for 4 or 5 years and still haven’t done it.

Saw this one yesterday and it spoke to me. Absolutely no need for it, but after I slept on it, I had to have it.

You have good choices in guns , like em both.
    hook'em and j21black like this.

33 Outlaw, 502 Mag's

Ignore User
    I have watched a few episodes of Orville. Just random tho. I know it comes on at 8 or 9 but no idea what day.
    I remember going to Dad's and watching star trek with him when i was a young lad so cought my attention. ( he passed when i was 15).

RIO = Happy wife, happy life then JB.

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    You have good choices in guns , like em both.
    And Chainsaws!

PBN User
    Baja 272 Boss

Ignore User
    [QUOTE=j21black;92034]And Chainsaws! [/QUOTE

++++++Tractors
    j21black likes this.

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User

TBM Refugees

[QUOTE=Charlie;92035]
    And Chainsaws! [/QUOTE

++++++Tractors
    I’ve been thinking about getting rid of my 271 and getting a 311. I bought a 170 for the light work around here.

Became friends with the guy that runs both JD stores in the area and he told me he will get me any saw at his cost just let him know what I want.

Bayou Baja / Boss 272

Ignore User
    It was only $180 on eBay. Honestly I have no idea, but it’s nice being able to turn up the heat while on the shitter.

They claim some big energy savings. Time will tell. It does tell you how many hours it runs everyday.

Momma wanted it for Christmas so she got it.

EDIT: It is set up with ECO heat and cooling points. You can also set it up to track your phone. You get close to the house and it starts heating/cooling cycle, or it will stay on the ECO temps until the phone is in the house. I don’t have it set up to track via mobile, but it’s supposedly capable.
    I’ve got 3M WiFi thermostats older than the nest but for me save money
    You set the phone app and when you travel outside a set radius it goes into away mode then when you travel back in that radius it goes back to whatever settings you have programmed for that time of day
    I’ve had one of the two go bad once and 3M shipped a new one n/c

Bayou Baja / Boss 272

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDan View Post
    So how did you like it?
    It was the best for fuel economy, slowest for speed (67.?) I could turn the rpm just no speed, held in the turns better than a stock 3blade but not as good as the “grind”

Can dredge a bayou faster than a 3 blade !!!
    hook'em and BajaDan like this.

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefurr View Post
    I’ve got 3M WiFi thermostats older than the nest but for me save money
    You set the phone app and when you travel outside a set radius it goes into away mode then when you travel back in that radius it goes back to whatever settings you have programmed for that time of day
    I’ve had one of the two go bad once and 3M shipped a new one n/c
    I need to figure out how to set it up. It asked from the start and I said no before I really understood what it was trying to do.

You like it I guess?

Bayou Baja / Boss 272

Ignore User
    I need to figure out how to set it up. It asked from the start and I said no before I really understood what it was trying to do.

You like it I guess?
    Yeah it’s great for me, you have a family living in the house so it’s not always empty just because your out. When I’m out of town and it’s not the extreme weather (hot or cold) I’m using 5-7 kWh of electricity. Land at the airport and when you turn airplane mode off the a/c or heat kicks on if it’s extremely hot I’ll turn it on when I get on the plane in Dallas but then change the downstairs unit to 5-7 degrees warmer or cooler than the upstairs

I’m out tonight this is the app

Name:  ImageUploadedByPowerboat Nation1514953313.763476.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  180.4 KB
    hook'em, 92nsx and j21black like this.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

++++++Tractors
    But the pickup thing has got him stumped.......

Not sure WTF happened but my whole property is covered in ice this morning Again not sure what time the sprinklers cycled or HTF they ran when the switch on the timer is clearly OFF. The city will get after folks that cause ice slicks by not paying attention but I swear mine is OFF. Good news is we are going to 45* today. We are currently at 72 straight hours below freezing. Not close to the 1983 record, nearly 300 hours consecutive freezing and temps down close to zero. Lake Ray Hubbard FROZE OVER, we drove Scottys Celica out on it about 20' before we snapped out of it.

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User
    So LT Dan?

Where are you going to move the thread to? RDP (Probably get to much traffic) or Boatfreaks?

"Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander

Ignore User
    So LT Dan?

Where are you going to move the thread to? RDP (Probably get to much traffic) or Boatfreaks?
    I didn't know it was my choice? Seems like Hook usually directs (dictates?) our moves.

Do we need to go back to a Baja specific site (BBO)? I am not a fan of RDP, too much else going on and not organized well for boating discussions (technical, performance etc.). I don't know much about boatfreaks. If OSO had not changed the format, I would say we should all just migrate over there and invade the Baja section. The format change has ruined that site however.

I suppose we should decide as I know we are living on borrowed time. Who knows when the last day will be.

Best course of action would be for Ray to decide he is bored with retirement and start a new site just for us.

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User
    BBO Sucks. The Site doesn't load half the time, and Hossdika would be all over the locals!

Boatfreaks would have a quiet section for us not to be bothered, with good people in general on the board.

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/index.php
    Last edited by j21black; 01-03-2018 at 09:01 AM.
    hook'em and 92nsx like this.

F-2 Speed Racer

Ignore User
    I didn't know it was my choice? Seems like Hook usually directs (dictates?) our moves.

Do we need to go back to a Baja specific site (BBO)? I am not a fan of RDP, too much else going on and not organized well for boating discussions (technical, performance etc.). I don't know much about boatfreaks. If OSO had not changed the format, I would say we should all just migrate over there and invade the Baja section. The format change has ruined that site however.

I suppose we should decide as I know we are living on borrowed time. Who knows when the last day will be.

Best course of action would be for Ray to decide he is bored with retirement and start a new site just for us.
    why do you say that............pretty sure most if not all the issues have been addressed, and their getting ready to install an Auto resizing gizmo...........Im running FF and Ad blocker and it works great

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    I'll never post another word on BBO. I haven't even VISITED that site since I told those nut huggers to kiss my ass on OSO. As far as I know the "originals" aren't even in/around the scene anymore. There was only one left a couple/few years ago when I checked out.

It might be fun to go over there and take the site over "hostile raider" style just to fug with the dickheads. But that would include counter posting every time one of them played big man on campus.....and I'm too old/completely NOT INTERESTED in doing that.

.02€ free of charge

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Short-Bus View Post
    why do you say that............pretty sure most if not all the issues have been addressed, and their getting ready to install an Auto resizing gizmo...........Im running FF and Ad blocker and it works great
    Last time I was in there you could not post a pic without going through a third party site. No direct uploads. It had pretty much killed the forum IMO.

If that has changed, then lets go!

Ignore User
    Just checked. Looks like the only way to access and load a picture is to enter an URL link.

F-2 Speed Racer

Ignore User
    I've been a paying member since I joined, never had an issue posting pics, not sure how it works for registered folk.....there is one remaining issue ( their working on ) is if you post a link it doesn't show till someone quotes your post...minor IMO...........We wont be big cheese Charter members like we are here.....

Gotta pay to play...........we do it here, for what a t-shirt.....
    Last edited by Short-Bus; 01-03-2018 at 09:32 AM.

Boatless

Ignore User

Sitting at The Tap House having a beer. Just ordered a burger and a brisket sandwich. We aren't bored.

Just picked up Nat's new passport from the US Embassy. Greatest country in the world by God. Then again, we live in Costa Rica and are headed for Mexico on Monday. These Tico tamales just piss me off.

Dan, when are you bringing Denise down for some R&R?
    hook'em likes this.