Page 1422 of 1444 FirstFirst ... 422 922 1322 1372 1412 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1432 ... LastLast
Results 28,421 to 28,440 of 28865
Like Tree19629Likes

Thread: TBM Refugees

33 Outlaw, 502 Mag's

Ignore User
    If I slow down to 11 mph... I would accept it. Beautiful night. Amanda bday. But what do I know......cheers birches!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TBM Refugees-1500183325194.jpg   TBM Refugees-1500183347419.jpg  
    hook'em and BajaDan like this.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    AWESOME PIX. The 33 looks great. Yer killin it Rockrobster. Happy Bday Demanda.
    92nsx likes this.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

Badges?.......We Don't Need No Stinkin Badges........

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by j21black View Post
    More pictures?

1st Annual Slapout Rodeo.

Attachment 65929
    Attachment 65930

Montgomery Cowboy

Attachment 65931

Teddy sleeping right after he had his way with Jenny's pillow. Should I tell her?

Attachment 65932
    He loves Jenny.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

F-2 Speed Racer

Ignore User
    I have no words for this, so very sad for these children

Yet another night time fatality. - Offshoreonly.com

Boatless

Ignore User
    A 64 y/o former marine was killed in the town of Quepos, CR last Friday. Hit by a 15 y/o kid riding a wheelie on a motorcycle. Things are tough all over.

Imma eat one of these smoked marlin steaks and try not to think about that shit. TBM Refugees-img_2054.jpg
    hook'em, 92nsx and j21black like this.

F-2 Speed Racer

Ignore User
    those look awesome Ray, cheers

Bayou Baja / Boss 272

Ignore User
    Looks like some good grillin there Ray
    Don't think I've ever had marlin, had strawberry/pineapple Jell-O shots today they were good (and no grill required)

Boatless

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefurr View Post
    Looks like some good grillin there Ray
    Don't think I've ever had marlin, had strawberry/pineapple Jell-O shots today they were good (and no grill required)
    Marlin is catch and release only....except for the by catch in the shrimp nets. That winds up at the fish market for pretty cheap. Similar to swordfish in taste and texture.

"Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander

Ignore User
    Some of you guys might enjoy this. A 60,000 year old cypress forest has been discovered in 60 feet of water just south of Gulf Shores Alabama. Here is a link to the article. It is fascinating.

Alabama's 60,000-year-old underwater forest spills its secrets in new documentary | AL.com
    hook'em and Kefurr like this.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Absolutely amazing. I remember when this discovery was first announced. The first thing to get my head around is 98 foot waves scouring the bottom of the gulf in 60 feet of water. If I read that correctly the stumps were buried over 10 feet deep prior to the hurricane. As the pictures show they are fully exposed now so 15+ feet of bottom sand was "moved." They will surly decay at a rapid pace moving forward. This could have gone undiscovered had they not been found back in 2012. Many other amazing things in that article. Thanks for posting that Lt. Dan.
    BajaDan likes this.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

33 Outlaw, 502 Mag's

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by hook'em View Post
    Rob, I meant to ask you boys about this. I saw this twice in Charles' videos. You fuggers are terrorizing that river running in a pack. Based on what I saw no one is following the "right of way" rules. Charles nearly ran over this Nitro bass boat IMO, and it appears the Nitro had ROW having crossed from Charles starboard side. I saw another one of the guys buzz the bow of a blow boat under sail. Y'all should be wearing sleeveless leather jackets with patches. 1%er.

Attachment 65922
    Red right return. Looks like the Nitro was not on the correct side of the river Next time Ill inform the group to all turn in front of the nitro and pass on Port side. Also that video is zoomed in so it looks closer then it was.

The entire river is a shit show. PWC's are the best out there. They like jump any wave they see, then whip a shittie in front of you to do it again. Seen a couple guys get launched like wile e coyote and a acme rocket that didn't make the landing.

hook'em and BajaDan like this.

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by 92nsx View Post
    Red right return. Looks like the Nitro was not on the correct side of the river Next time Ill inform the group to all turn in front of the nitro and pass on Port side. Also that video is zoomed in so it looks closer then it was.

The entire river is a shit show. PWC's are the best out there. They like jump any wave they see, then whip a shittie in front of you to do it again. Seen a couple guys get launched like wile e coyote and a acme rocket that didn't make the landing.

Come on Rob...I watched the videos Friday night because I was bored. You can see the Bass Boats idle wake. It looks like he turned to keep from getting ran the fuck over....

I also saw a bass boat sitting still, get split in another video by the group at full speed at close range.

Those guys probably look at that shit like we look at lake lice.

I love you man but I'll call it for what it is....Bullshit....Someone is going to get hurt...
    Last edited by j21black; 1 Week Ago at 11:44 AM.

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User
    Now I'm done being responsible for the day...

Back to regular sarcastic asshole programming...

hook'em likes this.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    I'm not familiar with River boating or how the buoys translate as far as red right return. Is "returning traffic" always down stream, or is it simply "keep right?" Either way it looks dangerous running 4-6 boats wide on narrow water. IIRC/saw that correclty the Black Thunder passed the group at 100 on the far port side, which would have been over the "yellow center line" if the rules are to "keep right."

I'm not trying to be a dick or call anyone out, especially you. I just don't want to see any of you (or anyone) get hurt. I wouldn't have much fun out there if there are no rules being followed by the General public. Our boats are faster which translates into things happening quicker especially when you have another vessel or vessels compounding the situation. I've seen the same thing on MANY on board videos running on LOTO....folks running on the "left side" of the channel.

I realize you can only operate your boat and I've not seen you personally "out of line." Again not my intention to come down on you.
    92nsx likes this.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

33 Outlaw, 502 Mag's

Ignore User
    Next we shouldn't go and get shrimp and pizza at the bar. Taking up to many bar stools. .

Cruiser shouldn't plow water and make 4 foot waves.

It's all good. Love you man.

You should come run the river some time. The Outerlimits and fountain guys really run. Were the slow part of the groups.

Sunday's group
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TBM Refugees-1500317816685.jpg   TBM Refugees-1500317827296.jpg  
    hook'em and Short-Bus like this.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    I do believe the Scarab should have yielded to starboard to the Nitro, as any boat that's approaching head on. They passed very close at high speed. And the BT should be running well right of center, if those are the rules. Especially when running 100 thru toons and bow riders.

This is why I'm now a fan of a boating license. Not just a fee but an actual test just like driving.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now

"Tinker Toy" - Baja 252 Islander

Ignore User
    There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to where people will put their boats. Heck, they don't drive their cars much better. Near as I can tell it's a free for all. We just try to stay out of trouble.

2007 277 Baja Islander

Ignore User

TBM Refugees

Quote Originally Posted by hook'em View Post

This is why I'm now a fan of a boating license. Not just a fee but an actual test just like driving.
    Had to take one here in Bama. They put an endorsement on your license.

Still do things wrong from time to time. Usually because I'm trying to guess what the other operator is going to do, because they don't seem to follow what in the rules and regs book.

I'm not sure if it has much impact at all.

Now maybe if they put someone in the boat with you, and made you parallel park it.

Edit: And yes LT Dan, I did one time pull my boat down hill way faster than I should have.
    Last edited by j21black; 1 Week Ago at 12:32 PM.
    hook'em likes this.

33 Outlaw, 502 Mag's

Ignore User

^^^ in the narrows of the river it works good. But in the main channel every one goes where ever they want and and in any direction. The 90 degree boaters to "normal" river flow guys really make it interesting. River running isn't for every one.

Charles and Nitro forgot to beep their horn.

hook'em likes this.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Again, I hate to be this way, I'm not racist....BUT.....Plano has become defensive driving 101. "Our town" has changed quite a bit in the 25 years I've been here. The population has doubled and the land is built out. My point is the demographic has changed DRAMATICALLY. My kids grew up with "transplants" i.e. kids who's families moved here from out of state. There were as many non Texans on the teams I coached (many over 10 years) as native folks. Which was great for the kids. They got much more "exposed" than they would have being raised in Garland.

Starting in about '07 we starting noticing the "Asian invasion" as it came to be known. Which was followed by the Indian and Muslim invasion. All the residential buyers are in one of those groups. "We" are moving out. Point being THESE FUGGIN PEOPLE CANT DRIVE. They have no regard for the rules of the road, they are RUDE AS FUCK, and down right dangerous. I've personally seen it all, chit you'd never imagine would happen right in front of you and especially in a town with 6 million people driving 10k # pickup trucks 85 mph.

Both my kids have been in one collision accident each. Neither of them at fault. Both situations I had to get involved starting at the accident scene. Both kids were hit (in the Jeep), both were hit by thick accent "foreigners" and both were in the process of being scammed from the very beginning. These fuggin people are not friendly. They do not embrace the neighborhood. They don't patronize local establishments. They run in packs, they only patronize "stores" owned by people of their own decent. They do not respect our values or "rules" rather they expect us to conform to their ways. It's really disheartening.

HOW THEY GOT A TEXAS DRIVERS LICENSE IS BEYOND ME. Insane and truly dangerous.

BTW How do you blind a Chinaman?....put a windshield in front of him.
    92nsx likes this.
    ...ridin dirty aboard...
    Can Ya Hear Me Now