Page 101 of 1697 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 33933
Like Tree24316Likes

Thread: TBM Refugees

2000 Baja Hammer

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by hook'em View Post
    Ya, I told him that was an ATV winch and he looked at me like I was speaking Portuguese. Conversation ended with "do YOUR research"
    LMAO.... I'm surprised you're entertaining the idea of adding a winch. Cause you know he's not adding it for "looks".

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    I'm not entertaining installing a winch at all, just entertaining his thoughts. Anytime you can get the "wheels turning" in a 16 year old boys noggin is a good thing in my mind. I've told him not to add, remove, adjust or modify ANYTHING ON MY JEEP.

His other idea was he wanted to "plasti dip" my aluminium wheels "because they'd look better black". I told him I'd break his fingers.....

Funny he hasn't dunked it in the mud hole in several weeks......since I made him clean it back to "garage queen" status.

PBN User
    Baja 272 Boss

Ignore User
    If you're gonna be doing serious 4 wheelin you should install a 12000 lb winch and still keep that block handy for tough situations.
    hook'em likes this.

2000 Baja Hammer

Ignore User
    I'm not entertaining installing a winch at all, just entertaining his thoughts. Anytime you can get the "wheels turning" in a 16 year old boys noggin is a good thing in my mind. I've told him not to add, remove, adjust or modify ANYTHING ON MY JEEP.

His other idea was he wanted to "plasti dip" my aluminium wheels "because they'd look better black". I told him I'd break his fingers.....

Funny he hasn't dunked it in the mud hole in several weeks......since I made him clean it back to "garage queen" status.
    Yep... cleaning them is the second worst part of wheeling. #1 is fixing everything that broke. Paying for the shit I broke is what stopped all the fun with the Blazer I had.

2003 Baja 242 Islander

Ignore User
    -31 this am in good old Minnesota, we cant even dig holes for houses this winter, its been -20 for a month, I feel like im living in the north pole, the dam frost is 5 feet down in the ground, thank god we bury are dead ones 6 feet.

2002 Daytona 23ZF

Ignore User
    Convinced the kid to do her last 2 high school years down south...we can leave anytime!!! I said I would leave Wisconsin when hell froze over...pfffft.

The 49ers are in town and game time temps will push the record from the "Ice Bowl" game in 1967 against the Cowboys at -48 wind chill. 49ers are the clear favorite over GB... under "normal" conditions.
    The coldest game in history... San Diego came to Cincinnati Riverfront Stadium in 1982. It was -9 with -59 wc....humans...crazy bastards.

Looked at a couple boats in Sacramento, CA last weekend. I was interested in an unlisted 28 Pantera but the owner was rude and hard on me from the start. We did not even get to the building across the lot before I told him to FO and walked!

Gotta go...just got a call. Need to pull filters on the big truck...gel...what are the odds?

Boatless

Ignore User
    I feel horrible for you guys. Sitting here in the parking lot waiting for the lifts to open; WAY warmer at 9,300' in the southern rockies than in the upper midwest. 'Posed to be 68 in El Paso so I may be in "chorts" when I get back home this afternoon.

This is why I need an outboard powered boat; we'd be boating this weekend if I wasn't winterized.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    That's great news Hobe. I cant get my head around those kinda temps. 20* is bone chilling with a breeze. Rick talking about what? Frozen ground 5 feet deep, WTF?

I also can't imagine a seller being such a dick you can't even get to the building to see the boat before checking out. Guess he didn't really want to sell it. I don't think you wanted a Pantera anyway. Bundle up chillbilly bruthas. Break a leg Rainman.
    Last edited by hook'em; 01-03-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Baja Boss 342

Ignore User
    Hey y'all...been awhile. Hope everyone had a great and safe holiday. Been nonstop nuts...Christmas was a great day shared with family and friends...plus a lot of food and wine...hungover, hopped a flight to Columbus with Joni to house hunt for the weekend. Looked at about 25 different places all through Columbus. Started in the heart of downtown and worked our way outwards. 3 possiblities from a huge loft downtown to a home in an area called Short North...a very nice stretch of town with tons of places to eat and drink all withing walking distance. Everyone we met was super and loved Columbus and the changes that are occurring throughout the city. Flying in the 1st thing I noticed was that there was no snow on the ground...already liking it. -18 driving into work this morning and it's simply going to get worse. Not even Packer fans want to go to the game on Sunday as the temps are really going to take a dip...like if -18 wasn't enough...wtf...really? Then the worse news...fuggin' Bears sighned Cutler to some ungodly 7-year contract...cheeseheads are jumping for joy up here...well everything happens for a reason and I'm leaving the frozen cheese tundra. Won't lie...the people are great in Wisconsin... they love it here and make the best of all seasons...even when you get all 4 in a day. I'll miss'em...but not this weather.

'96 272

Ignore User
    That's great news Hobe. I cant get my head around those kinda temps. 20* is bone chilling with a breeze. Rick talking about what? Frozen ground 5 feet deep, WTF?
    But when we freeze up that deep it kills all the germs and diseases....less bugs in the summer also. That's how we keep from gettin dorkie and all. Just my .02 worth....

2000 Baja Hammer

Ignore User
    Fuck this winter and fuck this weather...

Sunday: 100% chance of snow 6-8 inches, high 31, low - 8
    Monday: Party cloudy, high of - 2, low - 8

2001 T/S TOP GUN

Ignore User
    I am sorry. For real. I had to drive to South Beach yesterday traffic was horrible.

Sent from my EVO using Powerboat Nation mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    642mx likes this.
    "If there's no 'ski' at the end of the root word, then we would just be idiots sayin' nonsense."

2000 Baja Hammer

Ignore User
    I hope you get a sunburn! lol.

Last January, we were in Marco Island. I wish I was there right now.
    hook'em likes this.

Boatless

Ignore User
    Not south Florida, but not -20 either.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    hook'em and DurasII like this.

2003 Baja 242 Islander

Ignore User
    Governor just closed all schools statewide on Monday cause temps will be -25 to -35 F and windchills reaching -70 below fricken zero, you can bet your Baja ass that I wont be going to work in that weather, my denali would feel like riding in fred flinstones car with stone wheels
    DurasII likes this.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    She said that any love is good love, so I took what I could get............and then she looked at me with those big brown eyes and said...........

2002 Daytona 23ZF

Ignore User
    baby, you aint seen noth'n yet
    hook'em likes this.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Here's something you ain't never gonna forget.

Boss 272/502

Ignore User
    Quote Originally Posted by DurasII View Post
    But when we freeze up that deep it kills all the germs and diseases....less bugs in the summer also. That's how we keep from gettin dorkie and all. Just my .02 worth....
    Dougout, is there some "hidden message" here?

1999 Baja 25 Outlaw

Ignore User
    The urban dictionary defines dork as a blue whale penis. That's my fact for the day.